Re: MembershipCommittee | Membership request (#84)

Title: GitLab

Yuki Okushi commented:

I've been working on translating into Japanese since last Summer. You could find my name on some mirror repos on GitHub (I'm not sure how we could search on GitLab): https://github.com/search?l=Gettext+Catalog&q=Yuki+Okushi&type=Code
This should not be the full list but it's hard for me to list up the complete translations list.

And on coding, I've sent some MRs to the repos (almost are written in Rust). For instance, I helped some migration from failure to anyhow, ref. GNOME/fractal!620 and some clean-ups in the past.
Also, some other MRs are waiting on review.

Isn't this enough?