MembershipCommittee | Renew Membership (#79)

Title: GitLab

Tobias Mueller created an issue #79:

Personal details

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information.

umm. How do I find the UID? Maybe the template could be changed to include that. I hope tobiasmue is the desired information.

Contributions

I have several roles in GNOME. One is to (rather involuntarily) run infrastructure for the Friends of GNOME programme. Another is to be a member of the Membership Committee. I also reviewed GNOME.Asia Summit submissions to help make a nice conference. And I contribute some code, too, e.g. GNOME/gnome-settings-daemon!75 (03eac7de).