Small change when processing Emeritus members

Team,

I added one small change on the procedure for adding a former Member as emeritus which is adding the username against the *emeritus* group on https://account.gnome.org. [1] has been also updated.

I'll look into building a bot that will ease our and accounts team work in order for mails to be sent out automatically to applicants/vouchers and not only. I really want to automate as much as possible of this process now that we're using GitLab which comes with its own API.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ProcessingAnApplication

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.gnome.org/~av