Re: MembershipCommittee | Mert Gör(hwpplayer1) (#28)

Title: GitLab

Pascal Terjan commented:

Hi Mert, Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In order to process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could tell us a bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to GNOME. Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.