MembershipCommittee | Becoming a foundation member (Pascal Nowack) (#75)

Title: GitLab

Pascal Nowack created an issue #75:

Personal details

  1. Full Name: Pascal Nowack
  2. Permanent e-mail address: Pascal Nowack rwth-aachen de
  3. Desired account name (Requirements are listed at account name policy): pnowack

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information: I don't have a GNOME account, only this gitlab account.

Contributions and References

I am currently contributing to gnome-remote-desktop and do this consistently since April/May 2020.
My most notable contributions are the initial RDP support, the clipboard implementation for the g-r-d site and the FUSE implementation for the RDP clipboard (not merged yet, but soon when it gets approved).
Being a foundation member allows me to handle issues (assign labels, move or close issues) and merge merge requests.

You can find all my contributions via https://gitlab.gnome.org/users/pnowack/activity or
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop/-/commits/master or
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop/-/merge_requests?author_username=pnowack&scope=all&state=merged&utf8=%E2%9C%93

My most notable contributions (listing them again here):
GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop!7
GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop!20
GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop!22

@jadahl can confirm that.