MembershipCommittee | Fabiano Fidêncio (ffidencio) Emeritus Membership application (#44)

Title: GitLab

Fabiano Fidêncio created an issue #44:

Personal details

  1. Fabiano FidÊncio
  2. fabiano fidencio org
  3. Same as the current one
  4. Same as the current one

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information.

Benefits

Being a GNOME Foundation member takes in several benefits. One of them being an @gnome.org alias which matches the desired account name as provided above. The alias will then point to the e-mail you specified above as your permanent e-mail address.

Other benefits and ways to have them available to you are available here.

Contributions

After several years contributing to GNOME, starting in 2012 as GSoC student working on GNOME Boxes, going through being a GSoC Admin & a GSoC Mentor for GNOME, and keeping helping on GNOME Boxes through all this time, now I reached the point I don't have enough time to contribute to the project in the way I want (and in the way the project deserves). With this in mind, I'd like to apply for the Emeritus Membership as I'm proud to be part of this community and I do want to keep being part of this amazing community!