MembershipCommittee | Renew membership - Aleksander Morgado (#54)

Title: GitLab

Aleksander Morgado created an issue #54:

Personal details

My account name (UID) is "aleksm"

Contributions

I've been a foundation member for quite some years now, last renewed on 2018-11-26

I keep on co-maintaining libqmi, libmbim and ModemManager, the set of libraries and programs in charge of the mobile broadband connection management in GNOME.

I'm also treasurer of the GNOME Hispano association in Spain.