MembershipCommittee | Renewing my membership (#51)

Title: GitLab

Matthias Clasen created an issue #51:

Hey,

I didn't see the individual email, but I've heard through the grapevine that my foundation membership is up for renewal. So, here is my renewal application.

I am a member of the release team, and maintain GTK, most of my recent contributions have been towards GTK 4.

People who can vouch for me: Emmanuele Bassi (GTK team member) Javier Jardon (release team)

Thanks, Matthias Clasen