MembershipCommittee | Shobha Tyagi GNOME Membership Renewal Application (#5)

Title: GitLab

shobha tyagi created an issue #5:

Personal details

  1. Full Name
  2. Permanent e-mail address
  3. SSH public key (as an attachment)
  4. Desired account name (Requirements are listed at account name policy)

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information.

UID: shobhatyagi

Benefits

Being a GNOME Foundation member takes in several benefits. One of them being an @gnome.org alias which matches the desired account name as provided above. The alias will then point to the e-mail you specified above as your permanent e-mail address.

Other benefits and ways to have them available to you are available here.

Contributions

  1. I am a member of GNOME university outreach program.
  2. I was part of openSUSE.Asia summit 2019 where I met many GNOME foundation members and discussed about organizing next GNOME.Asia summit.
  3. I kept organizing GNOME and open source events in my campus before covid-19 outbreak.
  4. We have our FOSS group on Telegram where I keep advocating students about the opportunities and how to become GNOME contributors.