Re: [gnome.org #17040] Application received from Juan Pablo Ugarte (juanpablougarte AT gmail.com)

On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 23:44 +0000, Pascal Terjan via RT wrote:
Subject: Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more
information

Dear Juan Pablo Ugarte ,

Thank you for applying to renew your membership of the GNOME
Foundation! In order to
process your application, we need a bit more information.

Hello, sorry I was not more explicit, I assumed you had some kind of
record.

I been contributing to Glade since 2004, became member in 2005 and been
the maintainer since 2012.

My latest big contribution was a big UI rework done in 2017-2018 but I
havent done any major contribution in the past year.

thanks

Juan Pablo