MembershipCommittee | Membership Renewal Oliver Propst (#25)

Title: GitLab

Oliver Propst created an issue #25:

Personal details

uid: oliverp

Contributions

My name is Oliver Propst and well I'm and have been an active contributor to the engagement team where I have done various efforts including submitting news-items to the GNOME.org, drafting and writing articles for the engagement blog, helping organizing several editions of GUADEC, helping out with keeping key parts of the wiki up to date, and more.

I don't think there is as an overstatement that my contributions have had a strong positive impact on the foundation and its activities.

https://www.gnome.org/news/2020/05/gnome-welcomes-google-summer-of-code-2020-students/ https://blogs.gnome.org/engagement/2020/06/10/a-conversation-with-outreachy-student-sonja-heinze-about-fratcal/