[Gentle Reminder] Membership Application Status

Hey GNOME Foundation Membership Committee,

This is Saloni Garg, and I recently applied for GNOME membership. I just wanted to confirm the status of my application.
I have added Jim Hall (jhall gnome org) as my reference. Please feel free to reach out to him for any affirmations, if required.

Actually, the email stated that the application will be processed in a week. I'd honestly respect your courtesy if you can just reply to my email and let me know the status.

Thanks,
Saloni Garg.