Re: Application received from Garrett Regier (garrettregier AT gmail.com)

Hi Garrett,

it's going to be processed.

Cheers,
  Tobi

On Tue, 2019-10-01 at 20:53 -0700, Garrett Regier via membership-
committee wrote:
Hello,

It has been almost two weeks without hearing back and my
membership has now expired. Can I get a status update?

Thank you!

-Garrett Regier

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 8:42 AM GNOME Foundation Membership Committee