Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Hi Frederic,

On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 09:45 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
Hi!

If you want to continue being a member of the GNOME Foundation
please make sure to submit
a renewal request at https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/apply.
If you did
so already, please ignore this e-mail and wait for the GNOME
Foundation Membership
Committee to get back to you.

Is the form working?  I filled it once (last week I think) but once
submitted it didn't give any info, it displayed again without error
messages; I just retried now and ditto.

hm. there seems to be a problem, then.
Bastien also mentioned a bug in the form:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/foundation-web/issues/3

Andrea, is there anything in the logs reg. the form?

Cheers,
  Tobi