Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Hi Bastien,

I've replied on the issue tracker.
tr;dr: We don't see anything in the RT.
Please re-submit.

Thanks,
  Tobi

On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 01:00 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Sun, 2019-05-26 at 22:05 +0000, GNOME Foundation Membership
Committee wrote:
Dear Bastien Nocera,

from our records it seems your GNOME Foundation Membership was last
renewed
on 2017-05-26 (YYYY-MM-DD) and its duration is currently set to be
two years.

If you want to continue being a member of the GNOME Foundation
please make sure to submit
a renewal request at https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/apply.
If you did
so already, please ignore this e-mail and wait for the GNOME
Foundation Membership
Committee to get back to you.

I already filled in the form, but received no feedback either on the
webpage itself, or by mail, so I don't know whether my renewal request
was taken into account. This is all quite distressing:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/foundation-web/issues/3

Cheers