Re: Status on membership application

În data de Vi, 22-03-2019 la 19:21 +0100, Andrea Veri a scris:
there's currently a bug we noticed with the application form, we're
looking into it. Once it's fixed you should re-apply again, thanks!

Okay, I found it weird that I did not get any automated feedback..
maybe you should include a "receipt" page or confirmation email so the
ones who fill in the form know that you received the form or not.

Please let me know when I can re-apply.
Thanks

--
Daniel Șerbănescu,