Re: [gnome.org #16588] Application received from Andre Moreira Magalhaes (andrunko AT gmail.com)

Hi Andrea,

I must confess that recently I haven't done many upstream
contributions, specially to GNOME, although I have been using and
contributing to many GNOME related projects but mostly for client
projects (e.g. for client specific requirements).

Having joined Endless now I currently picked up some GNOME related
work (e.g. some contribution to parental controls support on flatpak
that I linked in my initial email) and expect to contribute more and
more in the future.

My GNOME gitlab profile is https://gitlab.gnome.org/andrunko but I was
late to the party and just joined few days ago :/.

Hope that helps, please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Andre

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 17:54, Andrea Veri via RT