[gnome.org #16531] Application received from Clarissa Lima Borges (clarissalimab08 AT gmail.com)

Hi Clarissa,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the Foundation. It's fantastic that you want to join us!

We only accept applications from GSoC and Outreachy interns after we verified they are keeping up their
contributions even after after the internship end -- unless you already were a GNOME contributor before your
internship started.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact us by emailing membership-committee gnome
org.

Thanks for your support to GNOME, and please do apply again in the near future!

Best wishes,