[gnome.org #16460] Application received from HAITAO HUO (halton.huo AT gmail.com)

Dear Halton,

Thank you for submitting your GNOME Foundation Membership renewal. It's great
that you want to continue supporting GNOME through the Foundation!

Having examined your application and conferred with the contacts you provided,
the Foundation Membership Committee has decided that it is unable to renew your
membership at this time.

Members of the Foundation are required to be actively contributing to the GNOME
Project. None of the contacts that you provided were able to verify that you
are currently contributing to the required level.

If there is any evidence or contacts that were not included in your original
renewal application, please provide them so that we can reevaluate our decision.
We will be more than happy to renew your membership as soon as we receive
evidence of your recent contributions to GNOME!

Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee