Re: [gnome.org #16259] Application received from Bernd Homuth (dev AT hmt.im)

Hello Andrea,

I can confirm Bernd was working on the recent 3.30 release notes,
amongst other contributions.
And I can confirm he avoids for his real name to show up, so his work
is not obvious.

Altough he is currently not one of the significant contributors in our
team, he has been contributing work for some years.

Best regards
Christian