Re: [gnome.org #16215] GNOME Membership Application of Falk Alexander Seidl

Falk is a great developer. His work on Password Safe has been
wonderful. Tobias Bernard and I have helped him work on the design and
he is super fast when it comes to implementing design suggestions.

Password Safe integrates with GNOME superbly in both looks and
function, and I think Falk's work on it is more than enough to make him
eligible for becoming a part of the GNOME Foundation.

Regards,
Christopher Davis
GNOME Developer

christopherdavis gnome org