[gnome.org #16259] Application received from Bernd Homuth (dev AT hmt.im)

On Tue Sep 18 15:15:53 2018, b hmt im wrote:
Hi Andrea,

I don't have git access since we're always using Damned Lies as our
translation interface. There is no official reporting function to summarize
contributions and gitlab doesn't yet offer search by user name (
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/12760). So I tried OpenHub
which probably does a good job finding my contributions:
https://www.openhub.net/committers/815354

Thank you
Bernd

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:35 PM Andrea Veri via RT <