[gnome.org #16232] Your GNOME Foundation Membership Application

Hi Bradley,

Thanks for your contributions to GNOME. Would you consider applying for Emeritus
Membership(https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers) ?

Thanks,
Kunal,
GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

On Mon Aug 20 16:52:06 2018, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Bradley M. Kuhn
Email:     bkuhn AT ebb.org

Benefits
Mail alias: No
 Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
Admittedly my contributions to GNOME have been basically non-existent
since my last Membership renewal, and I understand if I no longer
qualify. I have historically done various things for GNOME, going back
to my days at FSF when I worked as the primary diplomat between FSF
and GNOME, work which I continue through the GNOME Advisory Board
until a few years ago.

I also keynoted at GUADEC a few years ago.

I remain an advocate for GNOME and encourage people to use it, and of
course continue my work to advance software freedom, but I will
understand of my past contributions, with no current active
contributions planned, means I no longer qualify for membership.