Re: [gnome.org #15928] Application received from Ahmad Romadhon H (reaamina AT gmail.com)

Hi, Marcin. Thank you for your response, for this month I have little
contribution in Gnome Recipe.
Yes, I joined Gnome Recipe Hackfest in Indonesia and now I'm collecting
some typical Indonesian recipes to enrich the gnome recipe database. I work
with Emel Elvin Yıldız in terms of these recipes. Hope this helps, thanks.

Ahmad Romadhon H.