Was my membership application received?

Hello!

I am Ivan Molodetskikh, a 2018 GSoC student for GNOME. I applied for membership—or at least it seemed like I did—on the 7th of May, 2018. Upon submitting the form I got redirected back to the page with the membership application form without any notice on whether the application was submitted successfully or not. I wanted to ask if my application did indeed go through, or if it didn't (in which case I will try submitting it again).

Thanks in advance,
Ivan