Re: GNOME Foundation Board election - Voting instructions

Meg,

There was indeed a typo on the ending date for voting. It's now fixed and the interface to vote is available :-)

Have a great weekend!

Il sab 2 giu 2018, 20:47 meg ford <meg387 gmail com> ha scritto:
Sorry, sent this to Andrea but the instructions on the error say to send to this email, so forwarding:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: meg ford <meg387 gmail com>
Date: Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation Board election - Voting instructions
To: Andrea Veri <av gnome org>

Hi Andrea,

I get an message on the voting page that says the elections have not started:

"The voting period for the specified election starts on 2018-06-02 00:00:00 (UTC) and ends on 2011-06-16 23:59:59 (UTC). It is not possible to vote now."

I suspect the end date may be set to 2011 by accident (it says "ends on 2011-06-16 23:59:59 (UTC)" in the error message).

I tried switching browsers but in case it was a cookies problem, but the error persists.

Thanks,
Meg