[gnome.org #15975] Your GNOME Foundation Membership Application

Dear shirish शिरीष,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the Foundation. It is fantastic
that you want to join the Foundation!

Having examined your application and checked with the contacts you provided,
the Foundation Membership Committee has decided that you are not quite ready to
become a Foundation Member at this moment in time.

Members of the Foundation are required to have made a valuable contribution to
the project, and should be planning to actively contribute in the future. While
we recognize your existing efforts, we feel that you need to gain more
experience working on GNOME before you join the Foundation.

We really want you to become a Foundation member, and strongly encourage you to
reapply once you have gained some more experience working on the project. If
you have any questions about this decision, please feel free to contact us by
emailing membership-committee gnome org

If you disagree with this decision, you can appeal by emailing the Board of
Directors at board gnome org.

Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation, and
please reapply!

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee