Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:05:10PM +0000, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee wrote:

Dear Victor Toso de Carvalho,

from our records it seems your GNOME Foundation Membership was
last renewed on 2016-07-12 (YYYY-MM-DD) and its duration is
currently set to be two years.

I've received the email with subject "Application received from
Victor Toso de Carvalho (toso AT posteo.net)" and only now I
realized that I'm using my new personal email address instead of
this one that I mostly use for git nowadays.

I hope that's not a problem.

Kind regards,
        Victor

If you want to continue being a member of the GNOME Foundation
please make sure to submit a renewal request at
https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/apply. If you did so
already, please ignore this e-mail and wait for the GNOME
Foundation Membership Committee to get back to you.

More details on when your membership was last renewed can be
found on your profile page at https://account.gnome.org under
the 'Last Renewed on date' field.

In the case you feel your contributions would not be enough for
the membership renewal to happen you can apply for the Emeritus
status:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

Additionally, please give a look at the Membership benefits:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/MembershipBenefits

Thanks,
  The GNOME Membership and Elections Committee