Meeting with the board report and emeritus status approved

Hello all,

For those who couldn't join the meeting with the board here are the agenda and notes.

One item was that the emeritus member status needed to be approved by the board. In our last meeting we have approved it as "Emeritus status as a class of Foundation member with no voting rights under section 6.2 of the constitution".

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks from the board for all your work!