[gnome.org #15749] Application received from Antoni Boucher (bouanto AT zoho.com)

On Tue Sep 12 14:26:33 2017, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Antoni Boucher
Email:     bouanto AT zoho.com

Benefits
Mail alias: No
 Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I am a member of the gtk-rs organization on GitHub and contribute to
the Rust bindings for the GNOME libraries
(https://github.com/orgs/gtk-rs/people).
I am the maintainer of the Rust binding for webkit2gtk
(https://github.com/gtk-rs/webkit2gtk-rs).
I was at the first Rust+GNOME Hackfest in Mexico: I worked with Alex
Crichton with the integration of futures in glib-rs
(https://github.com/antoyo/futures-glib-rs).
I also work on several other projects to help with the integration of
Rust with GNOME like dbus-macros (https://github.com/antoyo/dbus-
macros-rs) and relm (https://github.com/antoyo/relm) which is an
idiomatic rust GUI library based on GTK+.