[gnome.org #15261] Application received from Ricard Gascons (gascons1995 AT gmail.com)

On Thu Oct 06 21:04:01 2016, pterjan wrote:
Hi Ricard and sorry for the delay,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the Foundation. It's
fantastic that you want to join us!

We only accept applications from GSoC and OPW interns two months after
their internship ended -- unless you already were a GNOME contributor
before your internship started.

I believe this has now been almost 2 months so we could now process
you application, it would help us to process your membership
application if you could tell us a bit more about any recent
contributions that you have made to GNOME (since your internship
ended).

Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hi Ricard,

How are you doing? It's been a while since we last heard from you. After these months, you might want to
updated your application to join the GNOME Foundation with your latest contributions to GNOME.

To keep things organized, we're closing this old membership application of yours. You're more than welcome to
apply again at https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/.

We're looking forward to hear from you again!

Best wishes,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator