Re: [gnome.org #16090] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

Hi Tobias,

Sorry for my late reply.

On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 at 14:50, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Dear Víctor Manuel Jáquez Leal,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In order to
process your application, we need a bit more information.

Indeed, I haven't pushed a patch for any GNOME project for more than a year (my
last patch in glib is from April 2017 commit 3d7534). Perhaps it would be better
to not renew my membership for now until my number of contributions increase.

Thank you

It would help us to process your membership application if you could tell us a
bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to GNOME. Once you
have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.  Best are URLs to
specific contributions, e.g. links to commits, comments, posts, etc.
References from other Foundation members are also appreciated and while we do
not formally require those to be from different employers, it would be better
style.

Be aware that your membership application and any further interaction in this
process is publicly available in our mail-list archives.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee