Re: Application received from Felix Riemann (felix AT hsgheli.de)

Hi,

It just occured to me that I happen to be already a week past my
membership's expiration date. Hopefully this doesn't cause any
additional problems.

Sorry about that!

Felix

Am Mittwoch, den 04.04.2018, 13:41 +0000 schrieb GNOME Foundation
Membership Committee Script:
Contact Information

Full Name: Felix Riemann
Email:     felix AT hsgheli.de