[gnome.org #15964] Application received from Daniel Mustieles García (daniel.mustieles AT gmail.com)

On Tue Apr 03 15:40:14 2018, daniel mustieles gmail com wrote:
Hi Kunaal,

I am the coordinator of th Spanish Translation Team (and currently the only
active translator in the team) so I've made all the commits related to the
project.

I'm also member of the i18n Coordination Team, mainly to approve or reject
free break requests.

As editor of the PGO's mi work is review aplications and include (or
reject) them in PGO. Also keep an eye in malformed posts or nono GNOME
topics is part of our tasks.

Hope this will be enough.

Best regards