Re: Application of Antonio Fernandes stalled

Being a Foundation member means you've contributed in a non-trivial
way to the GNOME project (the applications are reviewed and approved
by the GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections committee), the
following benefits are associated with it [1]. Being part of the
gnomecvs group means you have access to git.gnome.org repositories and
are treated as a GNOME developer, ftpadmin group is for developers
having access to master.gnome.org instead.

cheers,

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/MembershipBenefits

I mean in general the distinction between foundation member and gnomecvs
group, since that gives more permissions than just commit rights. But I
guess there is no wiki for that in general, right?
Also, what's the procedure to be part of such group? Is it still part of the
membership committee responsibilities or should they go through other means?

Thanks

Best
--
Carlos Soriano