Re: Application received from Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet (rverdejo AT gmail.com)

That's expected as your membership was renewed and ticket marked as resolved.

cheers,

Hello. I noted that the renewal request I sent yesterday seems to have
disappeared from the list here:
https://rt.gnome.org/stats/membership.html
Is this to be expected?

Thank you for your time!