Re: [gnome.org #15833] Application received from Aron Xu (happyaron.xu AT gmail.com)

Hi Tong Hui,

At least I'm still working on GNOME localization. You shouldn't ask me
to move to emeritus status because there was quite some time I didn't
pick up translations you have submitted to l10n site.

Regards,
Aron

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM, Tong Hui via RT