Re: [gnome.org #15574] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

Hi,

Regarding
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/commit/?id=831038a5c7c53b83e2fcd06e4913fe0a16942a7f,
it fixed some crash of NetworkManager so GNOME becomes more stable when
connecting to Internet.

Regarding
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libmbim/libmbim/commit/?id=bc15bede4aeca0651a5c85fb54d407453e7d5af8,
it makes Sierra Mobile Broadband EM7455 able to function normally.

Regarding
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/upower/commit/?id=ba363c8bbe73778d396141fe4a976c8c71b34cf5,
it makes us able to see the UTF-8 strings of keyboard/mouse with battery in
gnome-control-center instead of seeing some garbage strings.

Regarding
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/upower/commit/?id=fdc62ad245eb76c337cea2abbbeaca7ddf7c60eb,
it improves the debug messages that we can see UTF-8 strings now.

Regarding
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/upower/commit/?id=5c0a57cfa01e00c8418419b4086b1369b1bd74aa,
it makes gnome-control-center know those Bluetooth keyboard/mouse is not
the system battery.

Regarding
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-screenshot/commit/?id=4e03093f46009888e77055d842b75757c3d12f66,
it makes us able to save any image format by the file extension that GDK
supported when using the gnome-screenshot.

Regarding
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/commit/?id=3e6effd7dff2c1a0c2c1214e41f28737205eec72,
it just removed an unused variable in the source code. Just a little code
refactor.

Regards,
$4

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Tong Hui via RT <