Re: [gnome.org #15596] GNOME Membership Application of DaeHyun Sung

I'm sorry to late sending reply, and I agree to give vouching to him.

he participated gnome asia 2013 as an attendee of gnome localization class,
he had got an insterest about gnome contribution since 2015,
and He tried to submit/gave suggestion his translation since 2 years ago
(his number of suggestion of translation was respectable, but rejected due
to many reason).

I know that he have an experience number of failure to start gnome
contribution,
and he gave his encouraging 'first' commit to improve gucharmap,
to make support latest version of unicode(cjk ideographic character).
so I think that we would better to acknowledge his 'big first step' in
early this year for the gnome project.