Re: Contact details for foundation members

Sorted this out directly with Allan.

cheers,

Hi again!

We now have a HTML email design that we'd love to send out to current and
previous Foundation members:
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/tree/master/websites/gnome-20th-celebration-invitation

Would it be possible to send this out? (For previous foundation members, the
wording will need to be changed from "Dear GNOME Foundation member" to "Dear
former GNOME Foundation member".)

Thanks!

Allan