We should mention explicitly that the membership applications are public

Hi,

I would like to suggest, for transparency purposes, that the new
applicants and the membership committee should be aware that the whole
communication throughout the membership application is available
publicly in the mail-list.

To achieve that:
1. [DONE] Add a note to the "Processing an Application" wiki page,
which instructs how to deal with a new applicant:
https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ProcessingAnApplication

2. [TODO] Mention the public availability of the process in the
emails: https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/FormLetters

I took the liberty to do 1, but I would like to hear from the
membership committee what do you think about 1 and 2.

Thanks,
Felipe Borges.