Re: Did I forget to renew?

Hey,

seems you indeed forgot to renew as your membership expired on 2016-10-08. [1]

cheers,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2016-October/msg00002.html

Dear membership committee,

I was wondering why I'm not in the list of Foundation members:

https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership

... I wanted to vote for the Board elections.  Maybe I forgot to renew?

Anyway - I'm the librsvg maintainer; was one of the organizers for the
Mexico GNOME/Rust Hackfest last March.

  Federico