[gnome.org #15632] Application received from Mandy Wang (wangmychn AT gmail.com)

Hi Mandy,

Could you please provide a valid account name? Due to you provided mail alias name (mandymy), did not matches
GNOME name policy, please update it.

Make sure the account name (mail alias) matches the GNOME naming policy
(https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy).

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

在2017-五月-26 10:11:58 星期五时,foundationmembershipcommittee写到:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Mandy Wang
Email:     wangmychn AT gmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: mandymy
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I'm an alum of GNOME in the last round of Outreachy, and I've
completed my internship, you can learn more at my blog:
https://mandywangblog.wordpress.com/category/gsocoutreachy/.

After that, I continue to make contribution to Chinese localization,
you can check it at: https://l10n.gnome.org/users/Mandy/, I did a lot
of translation for v3.22 and v3.24. And I updated the guideline of
Chinese localization:
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/LocalisationGuidezh.

Also, I've reported some bugs and patchs:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email1=wangmychn%40gmail.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=219400&query_format=advanced.

Thank you!