[gnome.org #15229] Application received from Peter Hutterer (peter.hutterer AT who-t.net)

在2017-二月-17 10:37:23 星期五时,hadess hadess net写到:
On Fri, 2017-02-17 at 11:11 +0100, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
Hi!,

I absolutely voucher for him. Besides his gnome contributions
(gnome-control-center and gnome-settings-daemon most notably), he is
also a maintainer of prominent pieces in both x11 and wayland input
stacks, which all of gnome relies on.

Ditto. Although I had hoped the date mentioned in the OP was incorrect:
"Last May, GNOME Membership...".

A year to process the application? :/

I joined membership committee last September. However, I will finalize this requests ASAP.

Well, Peter didn't reply for a very long time, so I discovered that I could using reference contacts to
confirm his contribution.
I don't know why but it is the time to finish his request.

Thank you for your collaboration!

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Tong Hui via RT