[gnome.org #15151] Application received from Shaswat Nimesh (shaswatnimesh AT gmail.com)

Hi Shaswat Nimesh,

It is almost five mouth after we received your application for GNOME foundation member renewal, however we
require non trivial contributions to community over past two years. Comparison of your contribution I suggest
you apply for Emeritus membership which is there for inactive members who in past have contributed to GNOME.

Thank you very much!

在2016-三月-03 17:25:55 星期四时,foundationmembershipcommittee写到:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Shaswat Nimesh
Email:     shaswatnimesh AT gmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: No
 Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I'm an existing GNOME foundation member. And my major contribution in
past includes:

Speaker at GNOME ASIA 2011

Founded Chennai GNOME User Group

Though I still work with the open source community and motivate
everybody to contribute back to the FOSS. Due to hectic work-life
balance I'm unable to dedicate adequate time to GNOME foundation. So I
would like to become emeritus member as of now. Once I have enough
time to contribute some quality work, I would re-apply for the
foundation membership.

I would like this opportunity to thank everyone for everything I've
learned from this amazing community. Keep it up! :)

Cheers,
Shaswat Nimesh