Supporting Gnome?

Dear Gnome Foundation,

First of all, congrats on all your hard work. I think Gnome is one of the best desktop experiences out there. I'd like to support the project financially and I just had a couple of quick questions. I wasn't sure where best to direct them, so please pass them on if this isn't the right email for these:

* Looking at this page - - I was curious what the the difference is between Adopt a Hacker Annual and Adopt a Hacker Monthly ... i.e. are you able to sign up to adopt a hacker for just a few months and get some recognition
* What kind of contribution is needed to become a Philanthropist or Associate?

Finally, what type of sponsorship is expected to get a logo and link in the Supporting Organizations list on this page: https://www.gnome.org/foundation/

Thanks!

Andriy Mishchenko
Vancouver, Canada