Membership Committee Membership

Dear Membership Committee,

I'm writing to confirm that, in accordance with the GNOME Foundation
Bylaws, the Board of Directors has renewed the membership of the
membership committee. This includes the following committee members:

 * Tobias Mueller
 * Andrea Veri (chair)
 * Pascal Terjan
 * Kunal Jain
 * Marcin Kolny
 * Tong Hui

The renewal lasts until next GUADEC. Should you wish to add or remove
any committee members until then, please let the board know so we can
approve the changes.

We realise that this procedure hasn't been enforced in the past.
However, it is part of the bylaws and we aim to make it as painless as
possible! It will also help with some legal issues that we're aiming
to resolve in the coming months.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your work
over the past year!

Best wishes,

Allan Day
--
Vice-President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors