Re: [gnome.org #15195] Regarding Your GNOME Foundation Membership Application: Old Application

Hi Sankar,

Thanks for writing back.  The committee decided to close your
application, since your application was quite old. Your membership
expired on 2016-04-05. We encourage you to apply for renewal in case
you have substantial contributions in last 2 years, otherwise we
encourage you to apply for Emeritus Membership.

Thanks,
Kunaal Jain

On 20 April 2017 at 10:26, Sankar P via RT