Re: [gnome.org #15191] Application received from Parth P Panchal (parthpanchl AT gmail.com)

Hey,

Parth has been primarily helping out with the GNOME G+ account, which I
don't follow myself, so I can't tell you how active he has been - Sri
would be a better judge there.

What I can say is that he's been around the Engagement Team for a while
now and has stepped up at various points to do the odd task. It would
be a +1 from me.

Allan

On Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Andrea Veri via RT