Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Dear Rashid Khan,

Congratulations, you are now a member of the GNOME Foundation! Welcome, and
thank you for supporting GNOME. Your name has joined those of the rest of the
Foundation Membership:

   https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership

As a member of the Foundation, you are able to vote in the elections of the
Board of Directors, and you can also put yourself forward as a candidate for
the Board. There are many other benefits to being a member, including having
your blog on Planet GNOME, a @gnome.org email address, an Owncloud account,
your own blog hosted within the GNOME Infrastructure and the ability to apply
for travel subsidies. A full list of the benefits and the guidelines to obtain them
is available at:

   https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/MembershipBenefits

While all the available benefits can be obtained on demand by looking at the above
URL, @gnome.org email aliases are automatically created within 24 hours from the
arrival of this email on your INBOX. Instructions for correctly setting up your
email alias can be found at the following link:

   https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/MailAliasPolicy#Mail_aliases_configuration

If you are interested in managing your Foundation Membership information (including
where your @gnome.org alias is supposed to forward to) and you didn't have a GNOME
Account before today, please get in touch with the GNOME Accounts Team at <accounts gnome org>.
Existing GNOME Account owners can reset their password with the following command:

   ssh -l rashidk account.gnome.org

And login at:

   https://account.gnome.org

To help you stay informed about GNOME Foundation events, we have subscribed you
to the foundation-announce mailing list, where all the major GNOME Foundation
announcements are sent. It is a low volume list and does not allow subscribers
to post emails. If you would like to read the archives you can do so here:

We also encourage you to subscribe to the foundation-list mailing
list. It is used to discuss any issue relating to the GNOME Foundation. This is
the place for you to suggest ideas and voice your opinions on issues pertaining
to the GNOME Foundation. To subscribe or read the archives, go to:

We also highly encourage you to introduce yourself to the members by
writing to foundation-list. Please list your contributions and write a
little about yourself, if you like :-)

We have a map of contributors on our wiki. If you want others to be able to find
you, you may add yourself to the list. This might be a good opportunity to find
other contributors in your area:

    https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeWorldWide

For more information about the GNOME Foundation, visit the GNOME Foundation's
web page at:

    https://www.gnome.org/foundation

Thank you for all your great work as a member of the GNOME community.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee